Effect of Seawall Crumbling
Solution Case 1 :
Using FBG sensors
Project description① Site（Hiroshima Harbor, Japan）② Facts:
- Monitoring purpose: Lateral deformational behavior of 30 blocks concrete seawall（10ｍ per block）during harbor renovation period
- Desired sampling rate 10minutes per data,
- Data archiving rate once per hour.
- Monitoring points 30 points
- Monitoring room is located 400 m away
Solution Case 2 :
Using Smart Wireless sensors
- Length: 600m
- Pile ctc pitch 10m
- Monitoring point: 60 points
- Each monitoring point: one 3D tilt-meter, and one displacement meter w/ min 2” range.
- Addition 2 temperature sensor