SSI is a micro-destructive system able to monitor real-time stress conditions within existing post-tensioned structures.
- Preserves referenced instrument location
- Presents a user-friendly controller interface
- SSI exploits a Digital Image Analysis (DIA) approach based on stress release phenomena
- A suspect structural surface is randomly paint-sprayed
- SSI captures an image of this pre-stress-released condition: C1
- The mid-line of the zone under test is cut to a depth of one inch to release existing stress
- SSI captures an image of the post-stress-released condition: C2
- Advanced Digital Image Analysis protocol compares C2 to C1 and, by strain-to-stress conversion, quantifies existing post-tension beam stress.
- Resolution: 4800 dpi
- Accuracy: 1 micron
- Measureable range : 18 in x 18 in
- Power supply 120 VAC +/- 10% (60Hz +/-5%)
- Temperature: from -40 to 160 F
- Dimension 25 x 25 x 2 inches
- Weight: 6 lbs